7th International Conference on Hypervalent Iodine Chemistry (ICHIC-2020)
will be held in Moscow State University, Russia, from 28 June to 02 July 2020.
Hypervalent iodine reagents are intensively used in organic chemistry as a mild, environmentally safe, and economical alternative to heavy metal reagents.
ICHIC-2020 will be dedicated to the memory of Prof. Nikolay Zefirov (1935-2017) who made a significant contribution to the field of hypervalent iodine chemistry.
Similar to previous conferences in this series, the scientific program of ICHIC-2020 will cover all key topics of hypervalent iodine chemistry including:
(1) Synthesis, structure and bonding,
(2) Applications in organic synthesis,
(3) Mechanistic studies,
(4) Coordination chemistry,
(5) Applications in materials science,
(6) Theoretical and spectroscopic studies.
The scientific program will consist of invited lectures (30 min), and oral contributions (20 min). In addition, there will be a poster session.
Previous ICHIC conferences:
• Kallithea, Greece (12-14 September 2001)
• Thessaloniki, Greece (1-2 June 2006)
• Bordeaux, France (4-7 July 2010)
• Chiba, Japan (2-5 July 2014)
• Les Diablerets, Switzerland (3-6 July 2016)
• Cardiff, UK (1-4 July 2018)