Abstracts will only be accepted through Personal Account after the procedure of online registration. Submit abstracts should participant, who actually speaks at the conference with the oral or poster presentations.
RULES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
* Authors are required to indicate their preference for either ORAL or POSTER presentation by checking the appropriate box on the submission web page. The Scientific Committee will make the final decision on the format of presentation (i.e. oral or poster).
* Instructions on the preparation of posters and information about projection facilities will be included with the notification of acceptance.
* All accepted abstracts will be published electronically on digital media and distributed to all delegates.
Requirements for the materials and papers:
* All authors (poster and oral presentations) are asked to provide an abstract. Abstract should contain only 1 page (A4 paper) including schemes and figures as shown in the Template.
* Please use Template MS Word document as a template for the preparation of your abstract.
* Publication of abstracts of accepted papers will be made only after confirmation of payment of the registration fee.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT PREPARATION
Abstracts must be written and presented in English. Abstracts that are not written in understandable English will be rejected and/or returned to the author(s) for revision. Abstract must be uploaded in WORD format (.doc; .docx)
* Log in to your Personal Account
* Go to the Abstracts field.
* Press “add”.
* Select preferable form of presentation (oral or poster).
* Type in abstract title into respective field.
* Add all other authors (at this, reporting author should be placed first).
* After pressing “Save” the successfully uploaded abstract will appear in the Table
Until the deadline the abstract can be deleted or substituted with a new one without any restriction.